I was at Walmart with a friend yesterday and found this cute animal foam sticker package.
Well…I’ve seen it everywhere but it never crossed my mind until now that I could use these as cupcake toppers!
This will be a quick and easy sharing!
***I also want to do my first Party Blog Giveaway with this item!
***Please read the instruction and rules at the end of this post to WIN these cuties!
- “zoo” Foam Stickers
- Popsicle Sticks
- Maybe a glue
Where did I get my materials from?
1. Back of the foam sticker is the sticky part and it is covered with the paper.
2. You don’t need to peel off the whole paper. Slightly lift off the paper in the area where you want to insert a popsicle stick.
Then attach the stick.
3. Cover the back again with the same paper and press gently.
You might want to add some glue to the back paper. Because of bulky area created with the stick, some part of the paper would not re-attach well.
You can peel off the back paper completely and cover the sticky back part with thin paper or cloth. (this requires more work)
4. This is the final look! Easy, right? :)
Oh and as you know already, they have many other kinds of foam stickers.
Try them! It will be Fun!! :)
What is in the Giveaway Package?
Total of 24 pieces of Zoo Cupcake Topper.
Here is the pic:
How to enter to win the Giveaway:
1. Subscribe to my blog (on the left side bar)
1. 50th Subscriber will be the winner!
2. You must be 18 and older to enter. Please have your parents’ permission if you are under 18.
3. Only U.S. residents at this time. (sorry about that!)
4. The Winner will be announced on:
my blog (www.thickconcept.com) under “Abby’s Giveaway” category menu
my facebook page (www.facebook.com/ThickConcept)
my twitter @ThickConcept
5. Winner will receive a confirmation email.
6. Winner is required to email me back with the name, age and mailing address.
All my products are sent with signature confirmation request so you need to provide the information of a person who will be receiving the mail.
Thanks for participating and Good Luck! :)